Thursday, September 29, 2011

Video Update: Game Room

Here is some old footage from when I first got my Flip Camera.  I don't even know what I said on there! LOL.  Anyways, it's content so not wanting to let it go to waste here it is!  This is my gaming room 2 years ago (March 2009).  Still is and sadly looks very similar to this even now... well maybe there's more minis in it hehehe.  I'll do an update soon so you guys can see it now.


This room is used for pretty much any gaming which currently is Warmachine, Hordes, Warhammer Fantasy, 40k, D&D, Pathfinder, Tide of Iron, Death Angels, Arkham Horror etc...

2 comments:

  1. Video looks good. Sounds like the audio goes in and out a little. It is probably from the mic being on the front of the camera, away from you talking. So may want to see if there is an attachable mic, or just talk a little louder. Can't wait until my basement setup is done. Going to work on that a lot over the next month to get it going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khaine's Bloody Hand! You have a LOT of armies there man...

    ReplyDelete