Thursday, September 22, 2011

League: Warmachine/Hordes Journeyman Leage


Quote below from the Forum here.


Store Information:

Location:
5730 N. Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO, 80918
Phone:
719-531-9863

Let's try this again...

Journeyman League Rules are here:
http://privateerpress.com/files/CompleteJourneyman.pdf

Go read and come back. If you can't read em for some reason, post and I'll do a text copy over.

You can see the patches here:
http://privateerpress.com/organized-...n-league-rules

We'll run this at Gamer's Haven, starting October 1st through Thanksgiving. With some minor changes. I still have to clear these with the Quartermistress, but here's my proposed mods for the local realities:

1) Limit of three games per week for Battle Points.
2) Cap of 10pts per week on Hobby Points
3) Myself or a store employee MUST see your models before being painted, and after, in order to gain Hobby Points. We'll initial the League Sheet accordingly.

I'll set up follow-on Leagues and Tourneys based on response to this simple approach. 

For experienced players, remember this is aimed at new folks trying and LIKING the game, not you curbstomping n00bs. If I see or have reliable reports of any untoward behavior, there will be... repercussions. And I suggest we of experience use the opportunity to try new stuff. I'll probably start a list with either Kreoss or Magnus.

If you're a new player, and would like some advice, please contact me. The Demo Day on Sept 17th still holds as well. (But no League Meeting.)

If you can't decide what to start at all, I present THE WHEEL OF FACTIONS:

http://losthemisphere.com/wheelie.swf

No comments:

Post a Comment