Thursday, October 27, 2011

Modeling: Annyssa Ryvaal WIP (1)

I'm probably going to do a bit of a series on this model.  As you can see from the picture she has already been attached to the base.  I did this with just a tiny bit of superglue so that I could later remove her if I wanted to do something with it.  I believe I will!  For now though, this allows me to user her in games till I get her complete.


Putting this model together was not too hard.  I usually worry when pewter models come with the head detached (I'll address this on a pVayl post later).  This model however, was good, and the head fit properly only having to do a double take once or twice.  I believe the only hard time I may have had was with her bow arm taking a bit longer to dry than I wanted.  The gap filling looks to be minimal work at most.

Like I said before though looking at her on this base, there is no way I'll simply "flock" the bottom with rocks and be done.  I believe I'll try another cork material experiment on her.  I'll try to document it as I go.  More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment