Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Modeling: Spell Martyrs (Finished)

I was able to finish these models very quickly.  No extra parts, just a guy, his base, glue done!  Let's cover the modeling basics real quick.

Flashing: Not much to be found in the flashing department.  Maybe 2 or 3 pieaces and mostly hanging off of the feet and base stand.

Mould Lines: Pretty much none.  There were a few "hair lines" around the legs and that was pretty much that.  Ready for table top!


A quick flock job is probably all I'll be doing for these guys.  I'm actually looking forward to figuring out how I'm going to paint these guys.  I mean, of course I'll be painting them to the mostly by the book scheme since that's just how I like them but I meant more on what techniques to use with the brush and paint.  More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment